Friday, July 2, 2010

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!!!!

This is an URGENT PRAYER REQUEST, for a very sweet family. Their name is THE Niedermeyer family & I have been following this family's blog and she contacted me through our blog. This family is ready in every way possible,ready to go get their son Obsi. Their Embassy date is suppose to be the same day as ours however now they have run into some complications. Please hop over to their blog which is on my list of blogs I follow, just click on their name and read their latest Post so that you may understand and know what they are going through & PLEASE ASK EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO PRAY FOR THEM & THAT THE AWESOME GOD THAT WE SERVE WILL HELP THEM BRING THEIR SON HOME VERY SOON!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This brought tears! I truly praise God for all the wonderful friends we have made through this adoption! We have been so blessed. Thank you so much for calling on the name of the Lord for our case. If it is His will to keep Obsi in Ethiopia, I will be at peace. At the present, I don't believe that though. Way too many God moments!!!!

    ReplyDelete