Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommy & Grayson Faye Day






Grayson & I had a special day last Friday unfurtanetly it was partly because on Thursday she fell of the diving board at the Country Club which required a trip to the E.R. & 7 stitches, ouch!!!! Katelynn Bockman drove her & Timmy to the E.R. while I stayed with our other 3 kids. So while Timmy took the kids Friday to a waterpark that he had promised he would take them to Grayson & I went to the mall for lunch, rides on the carousel & the quarter rides by the Children's Place & finished the day off with Grayson getting her nails & toes done, of course it was the brightest pink they had & what better way to end the day than a Hot Fudge Sunday. Sorry, Grayson Faye, looks like no more jumping off the board for you until your 10, according to your dad.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's one way to get mom to take you to the mall. So sorry about your accident Grayson. Make everyone spoil you rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! I'm so glad I got to spend this summer with you guys! You all are truly the sweetest family. I don't think I will be able to wait until next year to meet up with you all again. So, if you ever need a babysitter while I'm on break, I would be happy to come play!

    Love,
    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete