Friday, July 9, 2010

Tomorrow Is The Big Day

I can't believe that Kristy & I are on our way tomorrow to get Cooper, Timmy said it best it is very surreal!!! We have had a great last day of a family of 5. We are also sooo thankful that our great friends the Stanleys stopped by this evening. What a blessing to get to laugh, fellowship and get some great info before I leave. What a blessing, they are such an inspiration!!! Please continue to pray for their little Lily Hope, we got to see her newest pics and she is beautiful!!!! To hear Lolee say her name & that she's in China words cannot describe how it tears at your heart strings. After our friends left we went out to eat, to Wal-Mart and then home to watch "Meet The Robinson's" it's one of our favs, rent it, it's awesome!!!!!!! We all cried at the end, rent it & you will know why. I worked on our suitcases for the transition house & orphanges thanks to everyone who donated, I didn't take pics because of time but we have 3 big suitcases full, thanks to the Stanley family, Kristy and my sis we were able to fill the 3rd, you guys rock!!!! I will be posting while there just not sure how often hopefully at least 3 out of the 5 days in Ethiopia.

So many emotions, excited, nervous, anxious & sad to be away from my hubby/best friend & the kids but know in my heart all these feelings are so worth it!!!!! Can't wait to see my baby boy, to hold him. Please pray for the safety of our trip, pray that we will remain healthy, pray for Timmy & the kids. Pray that Cooper will bond with us and connect with us, I have been praying this for months asking that God will knitt our hearts together, I know that he can!!! Everyone's prayers, comments, love & support mean more than you can imagine. Can't wait to bring Cooper home & join Timmy, the kids and our family & friends on July 17th. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment