Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Dubai

We are in Dubai, yeahhh!!!!! JFK flight bumpy, Emirates flight very smooth. We just got done eating dinner with Sue(our director) her husband and another mom who is going to pick up her 2nd child from ET, her & her husband have 2 beautiful daughters from China.God is soooo Good. Seeing pics of them Made me think of Lily!!! It has been alot of fun trying different foods, just had the best Lentil soup, Timmy you would have loved it.

Tomorrow is gotcha day, praise Jesus, this time tomorrow I will have our baby boy in my arms, sooooo hard to believe. I am however missing my other 4 babies, Timmy, Collin, Shelby & Grayson. I miss you guys soooo much, just think this time next week we will be a family of 6, yeaaahhhhhh!!!!! Kristy and I are having a great time, a lot of laughs, just hanging in our room right now, going to read a little & hopefully get some good zzzz's. Love you guys!! I will try my best to post tomorrow. Time here is 10:05 p.m., xxx's & oooo's

1 comment:

  1. love you and miss you! tim, collin, shelby,grayson. kids ARE BEING GOOD!

    ReplyDelete