Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great News!!

Hope!!
Our director e-mailed us today to let us know that Cooper's TB test came back negative, praise Jesus!!!! I must admit I was a little concerned but have tried to remain hopeful that God would take care of everything. Timmy just said to me this morning how heart breaking it would be if his test did not come back negative. We are sooooo thankful, so thankful that God is taken care of our baby boy once again!!!

I have been going over the message that our pastor gave this past Sunday & have been meditating on it. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these love. 1Corinthians 13:13. He used crayons to set up his sermon last Sunday, he is so great about doing that, he can take something out of everyday life & turn it into a sermon, amazing!!! He used how God uses color, like the color of crayons. I can not put into words the way he did but it was awesome. Here are some of the things I managed to write down about hope. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow faint. Isaiah 40:31 He reminded us that day that all wordly things are not secure, job security, money, retirement, relationships & friendships, none of them a guarantee, all of those things can change. But God never changes, he is the definition of HOPE, that HOPE will never change, how awesome is that!!!! Not only can we run to him but he will hold us, he will hold us when things of this world fail. We can trust in him, run to him and lean on him. I know that this message hit me particularly hard this past Sunday, which is kind of funny in a way because the message he gave was for the children of our church. Our adoption has caused me probably more than anytime in my life to put my trust in him, run to him and lean on him. Brother Dave is so right, God never changes, HE is HOPE, HE holds us tight, HE will not fail us, what an awesome reminder!!!!!

1 comment: