Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day, actually I guess if I go by ET time today is the big day, it's almost 4 a.m. in ET. I have no idea what time our case will be heard in court but this day has seemed to last forever. The kids and I did try and make it go faster by hanging out at the pool today and then we went Krogering. I'm a bundle of nerves, so many emotions, worried, anxoius, excited. I'm sure I will get little or no sleept tonight, it's a good thing I'm not working tomorrow, The Stanleys suggest tylenol pm (they've been there done that & in the process again, what an inspiration) out of that but do have some benadryl that I may have to take.We just want to get our baby home ASAP!!

Kristy Northcutt and I just met up yesterday, she wanted to see Cooper's new pics and we are too excited of the thought of traveling sometime (hopefully) in July to bring Cooper home. Please pray, pray that all will go well tomorrow, that all the i's will be dotted and the t's crossed etc. Everyone's thoughts, prayers and comments mean so much. Hopefully this time tomorrow I will have the most amazing news and will be able to show off our beautiful boy, can't wait for everyone to see his gorgeous smile, it light's up our world & it will yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment