Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun Packed Memorial Day

All I can say is wow, we had a great Memorial Day weekend. My brother, his wife, my nephew and niece were in from Indiana and we had a great time. It was awesome all the kids have a great time when they are together & the weather was awesome so we all got to hang out at the pool a lot. My other nieces and nephews were there as well we did miss our family that lives in Lexington. It was also Pops birthday, what a blessing to celebrate another birthday. My brother and his family went to church with us, awesome! There were cookouts, and just hanging out as a family, so much to be thankful for!! I hope to post some pictures when I have a little more time.

News about our baby boy!
We got new pics of our baby boy opening the care packages that we sent with our director. All I can say is that we are all totally in love!!! The pics she took of him looking at the photo album we sent of us was soooo unbelievable, he has the sweetest smile on his face. I have to agree with our director he does have a gorgeous smile, I would love to show him off and post his pics but can't yet, but as soon as we can we will. He seems to be doing much better than her last visit, thank God, what an answered prayer. Our director also told us that he loved the soft Tiger that we sent, Collin thought that was awesome, he as so excited that his little brother really likes animals, everyone that knows Collin knows that he does too. We are just counting down the days until we can bring him home. COURT DATE, can't believe I am actually typing in the number 3, 3 more days is our court date, aahhhhhhh!!!!!! So nervous, so anxious, please pray that all will go well. Every day the kids ask me is today the day that Cooper comes home and I say the day when you guys take mommy to the airport you know that he will be home soon. Child like faith, too sweet.

Please Pray
Prayer request for 2 great family's that our adopting. One is another family that is adopting from Ethiopia as well, they are the Lewis family and are far as I can gather from her blog they are closing in on the end of their paperwork, please pray for them. The other is the Stanley family that have accepted a referral for the sweetest little china doll. This is such an answered prayer already, we have all been praying for her for the past 3 years, please pray for them and their little china doll, not sure but I think they still have a few months ahead of them before she will be home. Every one's prayers, thoughts and comments mean more than you can imagine. The journey can be so long, so hard at times, very emotional but soooooo worth it in the end. Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment