Friday, June 4, 2010

We Passed Court, aaahhhhhh!!!!

Yes, I got the call this morning and it could not have come any sooner. Grayson Faye and I got up this morning at 7:30 & I got the call at 9:30, the longest 2 hours of my life. I was in making French Toast for the girls when I heard my cell vibrating and looked at the number, a very long number I thought that has to be Sue, our director. Answered the phone and she kept cutting out, I get little or no service on my phone in our house so I burst out the front door and ran up our driveway. She begins to tell me that she received the e-mail that I sent this a.m asking would we find out today if we passed but she could not respond due to her e-mail, my heart was in my throat, I just wanted to say well, did we pass but waited. She then began to tell me that we did have our court date this morning and we passed. I said really, really, Praise Jesus, so many prayers answered, do you know when or how long before we find out when our Embassy appt. will be, that's what I said but in my mind I was thinking when can I leave to get my baby!!!!!! Sue said that it will be within the next 6 wks, yeaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! We are all hoping and praying that it will be more like 5. She also stated several times how sweet he is, that he's shy but just has a quiet sweet nature about him, & mentioned that he has the most gorgeous smile, we all agree he does have the most gorgeous smile. I ran down the drive way the kids were like did we pass and I said yes, we all began screaming and jumping up and down, then I remembered the French Toast. I ran over to the pan where I had left them cooking flipped them over expecting them to be completely burnt and they were perfect, I was just like wow!!!!!Thus began the phone calls of people that I had promised that I would call as soon as we got the call, the call that will forever change our lives!!!!!! We love you Cooper and can't wait to bring you home!!!!Please enjoy the pictures of our beautiful baby boy. Also, thanks to all of our family, friends and church family for your love, support & prayers!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You must have just barely missed the cut off for the new rules around court dates. Jamey and I will have to travel to attend our court date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy and can't wait for him to come home.

    ReplyDelete