Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our baby girl turns 4

Grayson Faye born May 5th, 2007 4lbs 14oz.


Our babygirl could not wait to get into this crazy world, due June 15th but made her debut on Derby Day. That tells ya right there what kind of personality this peanut had and still has. She is a ball of energy, fun, funny, sweet, says the sweetest, cutest prayers and a big dare devil, this girl is not afraid of anything, has been swimming since she was not much more than 2 and keeps us on our toes and we can not imagine life without her. She loves being outside, she loves worms, bugs, dirt but also loves babies, barbies, dress up, clothes, shoes, books and could color or draw for hours. Loves her big brothers and her big sis.

Me and my little peanut


Daddy's girl from day 1



Our sweet baby girl, love me a chunky baby!!


Grayson Faye's 1st Christmas

I love how Collin is looking down at her
2nd B-day, time goes by way too fast!!!


What a kid!!!

Too stinking cute


Our baby girl loved the beach


It melts my heart how much these two love each other


This shows our girls personality to a T


What's up!!?? And yes she came up with this outfit & the pose all on her own This was taken on Cooper's 4th b-day









Our sweet girls!!

Happy Birthday Grayson Faye,we love you more than words!!!!!!







3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grayson!

    It was so nice getting to meet you all the other day. We look forward to getting together sometime again soon.

    The Ritzmanns

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO precious! I love that sweet girl! I was thinking when you wrote about her loving to swim that I asked her before we left to get Cooper what she looked like when she was swimming (thinking I'd get a little paddling demo). She looked at me like I was silly and answered , "A shark." Like, duh, of course I (sweet little girl) look like a shark when I swim. So precious! You're so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Grayson!

    What a fun little party girl~

    ReplyDelete