Thursday, April 14, 2011

Introducing sweet little Lucy Tesfanish

Look at this adorable welcome home party

Grayson Faye & Cooper Charles holding their signs that their big sis Shelby made

Grayson Faye, could not wait to hold Lucy, future best buds!

Lucy, with her momma, her Uncle John, nanna & her papaw, priceless!!!

One proud momma Melt my heart, together forever, woo hoo!!!
Feeling totally blessed to be holding this beautiful baby girl

Lucy meeting her future BFF Lucy meeting her papaw for the 1st time, precious Lucy Uncle John Walker, melt my heart
Lucy's Aunt Lynn
Welcome home Lucy Tesfanish, we are soooo glad you are with your momma safe and sound. You are one precious little baby girl & we feel totally blessed to be a part of your life, we love you Lucy!!!!

Sorry my pictures are blurry, I was running late with the 4 kids and did not want to miss this beautiful home coming so I had to take pictures with my cell phone. Either way it was a magical day, it always is seeing one of God's precious children united with their forever family. Just another testimony of how Big our God is and what a total blessing these beautiful sweet children are, they are truly a "Gift".


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! I saw your link from Kristy's blog (and appreciate your comment on ours :). Such a joy that Lucy has the blessing of being brought into this huge community who love her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a gift to be able to see Lucy meet her new family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks Mattie for posting all these sweet pics! (And for being there, of course!) What a fun day--I'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious pics!! Love me some Ethiopian homecomings!

    ReplyDelete