Thursday, May 20, 2010

Peonies

I was going to wait and blog after Collin's 5Th grade graduation next Friday but wanted to share something for those of you that may actually be following our journey to adopt. I have been working pt for great friends of ours on the side. These are one of sets of friends that I mention in my first post that had fostered, then fostered to adopt. Last night I went over there to work and Lisa knowing that peonies is my favorite flower went out into her yard cut some & then had 1 of her sweet girls bring me a bouquet of them. To some this may seem like such a small thing but to me it was everything. It's amazing how such a small act of kindness that someone shows you unknown to them can literally just make your day, for me it has made my week. I have been soooo worried about so many things these past few weeks and have really tried to just hand them over to God, but it has been so hard for you see these things are so close to my heart. I am also posting this because you see Lisa, is headed to the airport as I type this post, her mom, as she likes to refer to as her "momma" passed away in January of this year right around Lisa's birthday & Lisa is joining her father and siblings to go through her mommas stuff this weekend. I can't even imagine how terribly hard this will be for her, all of them. This tears at my heart, I know how much my mom means to me and how extremely hard & painful this would be. So if you do follow our blog please say an extra prayer for her and her family. I'm also so thankful that God has placed so many amazing women of God in my life, if you are reading this your one of them, what a blessing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment