Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun days with sweet friends & family

Our family of 6 got to spend a day with Timmy's big family at the park, everyone had a great time. Gotta love a big family get together!

All the kids had a balloon toss
 2 of my beautiful nieces
Waiting for the Fireworks at Uncle Troys & Aunt Amys
Cooper's 1st time with a sparkler, he LOVED it!!

 Playdate with Lucy, precious, she got little attention from my kids, ha!!
 Melt my heart
 Grayson Faye loves babies
Kristy, Lucy & me, Grayson Faye took this picture,
Love these 2 precious girls & thanks for a great playdate, can't wait for another one!!!!

Next post, hopefully vacation pictures! Hope everyone is having an awesome summer & making memories with their family& friends that will last a lifetime!!!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. These are precious! I had so much fun with you guys and Cooper and Grayson were SO sweet with Lucy! We'll do it again soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete