Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 12, 2010, Gotcha Day!!!

Meeting our precious boy for the very 1st time

There they are, those big brown eyes that melted our hearts


Words cannot not be found how I felt holding our baby boy for the 1st time

Okay, I know today is not July 12th, we have been on vacation & my hubby & I decided not to take a laptop on vacation & text very little. But let me tell ya we celebrated big on our baby boy's gotcha day anniversary. We played at the beach all day, went out to eat with all of my family over looking the bay in Destin & had ice-cream.

Words cannot describe how much we love this sweet boy & what a BLESSING he is in our life. We thank God for him every day & cannot imagine our lives without him!!!!!!!!!

We love you Cooper Charles Habtamu!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Precious post! What a precious baby boy. Love you Coop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you guys on Gotcha Day! It was such a priviledge to get to spend that time with you and watch sweet Cooper fall in love with his mama! God has used your family so much, in my life and in many others. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete