Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Cooper Charles Habtamu


Happy Birthday Cooper, we love you more than words!!!!!!


Today is our sweet baby boy's birthday. We had an awesome day with some awesome sunshine. We've played outside, went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and finished off the night with one of his favorites homemade gooey brownies. I have pictures from our fun day and lots to say about this precious sweet boy but I'm waiting til I have more time. I'm headed to Indiana tomorrow morning for my aunts funeral, I need to be on the road by 5:30 A.M. Soooo stayed tuned for some super Cooper cuteness .

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I LOVE "Super Cooper" and can't wait to hear more about his cuteness! Happy birthday Super Cooper! Mattie I hope your time in Indiana comes with peace and comfort. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is PRECIOUS! Celebrating this sweet boy wiht you! I've loved him from day 1! (Lucky me!) Praying for a great 4th year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper, your are the MOST ADORABLE little man! I could eat you up!! If your Mommy and Daddy aren't careful, I think I'll steal you!!

    Love to you Cooper Charles! You are SO precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete