Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Girl Looks At 40! - November 14

A belated birthday post to my best friend. Beautiful, loving, charming, caring, faithful, outgoing, amazing, funny, and sophisticated, but loves the simple things and takes nothing for granted. Just a few words I would use to describe her. A wonderful and unwavering wife and a loving mother. Sees the good in everything and always has a way of making me see it too. She has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh anytime she wants. Her smile makes me smile. So thankful I've been able to share your teens, your 20's, and your 30's with you. Can't wait to share many, many more. I love you more than words.

Happy Birthday.

Pictures To Come.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers, my friend! Here's to 40 plus MORE years!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete